1. So, I started a wellness/fitness challenge with some girlfriends this month. I’ve been working out every day this week and I am so stinkin’ sore! Peppermint essential oil is my best friend right now because it’s able to soothe the occasional muscle ache.
2. This week is also VBS at our church. It’s my first time to actually work a VBS because, well, I love my kids, but have a hard time with other people’s kids. I kinda lucked out because I’m known as “the oil lady,” and I am at a tent where the kids make homemade lavender hand scrubs. So, I get to smell lavender all day and talk about Jesus to little ones. It worked out nicely.
3. On that note, my boys get to hang out at VBS too. It is an incredible feeling to watch them sing and dance for Jesus… I was hiding in the back where they couldn’t see me watching them and my heart was overflowing with joy.
4. The other day while I was sitting in our recliner, Noah wanted to sit in my lap. Well of course, after Tim saw Noah in my lap then he wanted to be in my lap. And then Isaac started whimpering because he realized he was missing out, so I ended up with all 3 boys in my lap for a good 30 minutes. It was a tight squeeze, but a sweet moment.
5. When we sing “If you’re happy and you know it,” little Isaac started singing “Hooray!” and throwing his hands in the air. I can’t believe how fast he is growing!