When life gives you lemons… go to Sicily, cold press the rind, bottle the essential oil and do a giveaway, because that stuff is amazing! Seriously, lemon essential oil is one of my favorites. I probably go through close to a bottle a month because I use it for everything. You can replace many household cleaners with this one bottle of essential oil. It’s that good. So, it’s past 10 o’clock and I’m sleepy. Lucky for you, I still want to do a giveaway, so I am gonna cut out the fluff and just give you a list of what I’ve used this essential oil for in my home. Don’t judge me on some of these!
(Photo credit: myjuicecleanse.com)
• Add a few drops to water in a glass spray bottle for an easy all purpose cleaner.
• Forget about a load of laundry overnight? (What? Me?!? Never!) Add 5 drops of lemon essential oil to the load, wash, and the clothes smell lemony fresh!
• Does your kid have a stubborn fake tattoo that won’t come off? 1 drop of lemon essential oil takes it right off. (Sorry, you’re stuck with your real one you got the moment you turned 18. Hope it was a good one! We can’t all have Texas as our first tattoo).
• If you have a white board with marker residue, put a couple drops of lemon essential oil on a paper towel and it will clean it right up.
• Add a few drops to your water (in glass) and enjoy the taste and natural cleansing properties.
• To assist with seasonal respiratory discomfort, diffuse or take internally.
• Diffuse with lavender or bergamot to uplift the mood.
To enter this giveaway, simply leave a comment below telling me why you can’t wait to try lemon essential oil. Good luck!
I only recommend one brand of oils for internal use. To learn more about the brand I trust and love email me at email@example.com.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information provided here is in no way intended to replace proper medical help.