1. My baby boy turned 1 this week. I seriously have no idea how that happened. Also, today he said “mama” for the first time. Excuse me while I go cry in a corner.
2. Nathan preached this past Father’s Day at our church, and rocked it. It really just makes me fall in love with him all over again when he preaches God’s truth.
3. The other night Timmy came running out of his room saying “Too loud, too loud! Woof woof!” I had to sit in on his bed with him for 5 minutes to figure out the problem. They have a Melissa & Doug Sound Puzzle (zoo animal themed) and sometimes it has a mind of its own. The lion kept roaring and scaring Timmy. I ended up taking the entire puzzle out of the room so the poor kid could sleep.
4. Noah has such a vivid imagination. He loves to make up stories: in the car, when he’s in bed and supposed to be napping, and even when he’s going potty. The crazy thing is, we all had imaginations like that when we were kids… When did our creativity get crushed? Let’s bring it back!
5. While brushing Tim’s teeth the other night, I thought I saw a cavity. I gasped, brushed where I saw it, and I was relieved to find out that it was just a chia seed. Gotta love those granola balls, y’all.