1. Monday morning after breakfast I had a little freak out over a roach I saw on the floor in our dining room. I finally got up the nerve to kill it, raised my foot high to stomp on it and hopefully make that disgusting “crunch” go by quickly… and I realized it was a raisin. I screamed at a raisin.
2. My sweet 4 year old, Noah, had this interesting conversation with Uncle Kyle the other day.
Noah: “Kyle, how do babies get out of their mommy’s tummies?”
Kyle (without even a moment’s hesitation): “They go to the hospital, and then the baby comes out.”
Noah: “Oh, ok! Want to play in my tent?!”
3. Isaac refuses to say “mama.” Every time I ask him to he says “dada” and even emphasizes the syllables as if he wants to make sure I know he’s not saying it! He sure is cute though.
4. Our public library was having a reptile exhibit earlier this week, and I attempted to take all the boys, without back up (aka my mother) to a library that I’m pretty sure was beyond the limits of its maximum occupancy capacity. We saw one snake and then left for ice cream before I ended up losing a child in the madness. On the bright side, the boys still thought it was cool and were hissing like a snack the entire car ride home.
5. I’m going to start doing a WEEKLY essential oil/essential oil product giveaway. Yay! It won’t always be on the same day every week, so be sure to check in during the week so you won’t miss it. You can always follow my blog or social media site to stay updated as well! I will give you a heads up that the giveaway post will be TOMORROW for this week. See ya then!