1. We have backyard chickens again! After a chicken massacre a couple of months ago, we went without chickens for a while. Thanks to our friends Ginger and Steve for giving us a few of their laying hens!
2. The boys are so cute to watch with their newborn cousin, Hannah (who Noah lovingly calls “Hannah Banana”). They will tiptoe quietly in her room, whisper back and forth to each other and then as soon as they get out of her room, they go back to jumping and squealing.
3. Timothy decided to redecorate their room during naptime. Note to self: Just because he is quiet, it doesn’t necessarily mean he is sleeping!
4. Lavender and Vetiver essential oils smell amazing together and do wonders for peaceful sleeping! My husband, who can be a little picky about essential oil scents, really liked this combination diffusing the other day when he got home.
5. Speaking of my husband, he preached this past Sunday morning and did and AMAZING job. Something magical happens when you are able to witness watching your spouse live out their calling. I highly encourage you to try and observe your spouse in “their element,” whether that’s in the ministry, wood working, managing a business, ect. It deepens your appreciation for them and reminds you of all the reasons you fell in love with them in the first place.