1. My sister, Sarah, had her baby yesterday and I got to hold her! You really forget how small babies are when they’re first born. I’m hoping that I’ll get to hold her baby enough to take care of this “newborn baby fever” I’m having lately.
2. I love the way my boys’ think. Nathan was having a conversation with Noah the other day and he said, “Noah, you’re one smart cookie!” Noah thought about it for a minute, furrowed his brows and said, “Daaaaaadddd, I’m not a cookie, I’m a boy!”
3. Isaac has become quite mobile. I’m having to keep my eye on him constantly or he’ll end up under the table trying to find a leftover puff from two days ago to eat.
4. I’m pretty sure I have every episode of Octonauts on NetFlix memorized. Don’t judge me; a girl’s gotta cook and it keeps them occupied.
5. It never fails if the boys are playing with Legos, and there’s 90 Legos (minus a few under the couch) they will fight over the same Lego. Somebody please explain that phenomena to me!